High Performance Coaches – Roles & responsibilities:
- To establish and maintain standards for sports to inform and protect members of the public using their services.
- Responsibility to observe the code of ethics, well-being, health and future of the individual performer.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring boundaries between a working relationship and friendship with the players. To display a favourable image of their sport and to ensure the safety of players within their limits of control.
- Responsible for setting National Squad players targets, monitoring their performance and assisting how to achieve measures.
- Responsible for developing the players, using training diaries (monitoring diet and training sessions attended).
- Responsible for reporting Key Performance Indicators in connection with player performance. Mission statement & Videos of wizards