Sport Wales – Club Solutions
Check out the Sport Wales ‘club solutions’ website, which is full of practical guidance, useful templates and a club assessment tool for clubs to use. There is something for all clubs, whether you are setting up a new club, looking to gain more members or simply looking for support and guidance on how to improve your club.
Click here to find out more.
Club Agreement Pack
The club agreement pack contains the following items:
- Club Junior membership form
- Junior membership benefits
- Club charter document
- Club Development plan
- Personal Injury Insurance benefits
- Community Chest- Help & Information
- Volunteers in clubs – Information & Advice
- Key Club Information
- Safeguarding- Club Welfare Officer pack
Who is eligible?
Organisations can apply, provided they have a bank or building society account in the name of the organisation. This means that the sports club will need to apply on behalf of the coaches within a club.
Helping to improve sport in your community:
- Community Chest – Up to to £1,500 available for community sport and physical recreation.
- Development Grant – Up to £25,000 available to develop activity in your community.
- Coach Cymru – Governing Bodies can apply for funding to cover assorted expenses
How to apply?
For help with applications please contact your Regional Development Officer or ring Squash Wales on:
0300 300 3121.
Regional Development Officers
|Steph Roberts||North West wales||Steffsquash@hotmail.co.uk|
|Peter Crook||West Wales||Petercrook23@hotmail.com|
|Andrew Evans||North Eastemail@example.com|
|Jayne Kirk||Mid Wales||Jayne.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sarah Clode||South Wales||Sarah.email@example.com|
SQW Squash Progress Awards Information for Teachers, Coaches and Testers
The OTWS Progress Awards are designed to add value to your existing junior squash activities by providing 6 levels of progress levels for young people to work towards.
When players are successful, they receive recognition for their development & progress through OTWS certificates & wristbands.
The awards & testing will help teachers & coaches to deliver a range of activities that will help to develop the skills of their pupils.
The skills can be a useful addition to your junior section activities & have been designed specifically to help them to;
- Develop consistency,
- Take up positive positions on court,
- Be aware of their opponent &
- Develop their understanding of the rules.
OTWS-SW Junior Progress Awards Posters
Click on the below links to go to the websites of clubs throughout Wales. If you see a link that is missing or incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will add or amend the link as necessary.
Other useful links