Club Agreement Pack
The club agreement pack contains the following items:
- Club Junior membership form
- Junior membership benefits
- Club charter document
- Club Development plan
- Personal Injury Insurance benefits
- Community Chest- Help & Information
- Volunteers in clubs – Information & Advice
- Key Club Information
- Safeguarding- Club Welfare Officer pack
Who is eligible?
Organisations can apply, provided they have a bank or building society account in the name of the organisation. This means that the sports club will need to apply on behalf of the coaches within a club.
Helping to improve sport in your community:
- Community Chest – Up to to £1,500 available for community sport and physical recreation.
- Development Grant – Up to £25,000 available to develop activity in your community.
- Coach Cymru – Governing Bodies can apply for funding to cover assorted expenses
How to apply?
For help with applications please contact your Regional Development Officer or ring Squash Wales on:
0300 300 3121.
Regional Development Officers
|Steph Roberts||North West wales||Steffsquash@hotmail.co.uk|
|Peter Crook||West Wales||Petercrook23@hotmail.com|
|Andrew Evans||North Eastfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jayne Kirk||Mid Wales||Jayne.email@example.com|
|Sarah Clode||South Wales||Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Click on the below links to go to the websites of clubs throughout Wales. If you see a link that is missing or incorrect please email email@example.com with the details and we will add or amend the link as necessary.
Other useful links